Friday 23 June 2023
Registration Open from 6:30pm to 7:15pm O’Hares Bar
Series presentation 9.30pm: O’Hares Bar Newcastle
Entry Fee: £10 attached, £12 unattached
Minimum age: 16
No Entries on the day.
Use same H&D race number for each race – or you will not appear in the series results
Do Not Fix numbers to shorts – Please attach to chest- Numbers on shorts are difficult to scan and very inconsiderate to person scanning – Persistent offenders will be disqualified.
Register online before Tuesday 20 June at 9pm if you wish to take part.
Online Entry – Drinnahilly 2022
Full body cover must be brought to race. If conditions are poor runners who fail the kit check at the finish will be disqualified.
The route is a marked course no navigation required
Start and Finish 372304
Under 16 Hill & Dale Series 2023
This race is part of the Under 16 Hill & Dale Series. For further information and a link to register online, please CLICK HERE.
- Safety equipment required for the race: compass, whistle, waterproof full body cover comprising of jacket (with hood and taped seams) and trousers, hat and gloves. Click Here to view the Fell Running Association rules. Any updates to the mandatory kit will be communicated at race registration.
- Competitors not carrying the safety equipment will not be permitted to start. Non-compliance with safety equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
- Runners take primary responsibility for their own safety, health and wellbeing in the mountains.
- No headphones or earpieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons.
- No running/trekking poles permitted.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers. Runners are to comply with instructions issued by race organisers and marshals on the course. If a runner does not follow instructions this will result in disqualification from the race.
- All efforts should be made by runners to park safely, respect the environment, and leave no trace.
- All runners must report to the finish, to ensure all competitors are accounted for.
- Please bring own pins