Race Report by Bogusboy
Photos by Paul Fegan
Photos by John McCausland
Prize Winners and Fancy Dress Photos by Deon McNeilly
Photos by Harry Bell
Photos by Laurence McAlinden
Video by Adrian Daye
We have now reached 750 entries for the Christmas Cracker 2021. Entries are NOW CLOSED.
The 2021 Castlewellan Christmas Cracker Pairs Race will take place on Tuesday 28th December 2021 at 1pm.
- All teams must pre-enter using the online registration system.
- Entry fee of £35 per team is payable at time of registration.
- NO refunds are available.
- There is a limit of 750 teams.
- There will be NO entries taken on race day.
- Team changes can be made by filling in a Team Change Form. This facility will close at 9pm on Monday 27th December. Please note changes WILL NOT be accepted via Email/Private Facebook Message etc.
Entries are NOW CLOSED.
Please note that there will be no further entries available on race day. Any downloadable entry forms from previous years races are not valid and cannot be accepted.
When registering, it is essential that you check you have entered the correct details. Failure to provide accurate information when completing or amending your Entry Form may result in disqualification from all future Newcastle AC organised events.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com
Other Race Details:
- A team of two is required and both must cross the finish line together. Barcode on runner A will be scanned.
- Categories are Male, Female and Mixed. Must be over 16.
- Start of race is in Castlewellan GAC, 21 Circular Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9ED.
- Distance: Approx 8.5 miles.
- Course: Road and forest tracks in and around Castlewellan suitable for all hill, cross country and road runners.
- No dogs are allowed at this event.
- Prizes for all main categories and for best fancy-dress outfit.
- Changing facilities and showers are available.
- Refreshments will be available after the race.