Thursday 2 June 2022
Registration Open from 6:30pm to 7:15pm van at start
Presentation 9.30pm: O’Hares Bar Newcastle
Entry Fee: £10 attached, £12 unattached
Minimum age: 16
No Entries on the day.
Series Registration required for H&D race number same number for each race.
Register online before Tuesday 31 May at 9pm if you wish to take part.
Full body cover must be brought to race. If conditions are poor runners who fail the kit check at the finish will be disqualified.
Registration, Start and Finish 374304.
The route is a marked in forest, checkpoints on Mountain section
|CP2||End of wall||376283|
Under 16 Hill & Dale Series 2022
This race is part of the Under 16 Hill & Dale Series. For further information and a link to register online, please CLICK HERE.
- Safety equipment required for the race: compass, whistle, waterproof full body cover comprising of jacket (with hood and taped seams) and trousers, hat and gloves. Click Here to view the Fell Running Association rules. Any updates to the mandatory kit will be communicated at race registration.
- Competitors not carrying the safety equipment will not be permitted to start. Non-compliance with safety equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
- Runners take primary responsibility for their own safety, health and wellbeing in the mountains.
- No headphones or earpieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons.
- No running/trekking poles permitted.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers. Runners are to comply with instructions issued by race organisers and marshals on the course. If a runner does not follow instructions this will result in disqualification from the race.
- All efforts should be made by runners to park safely, respect the environment, and leave no trace.
- All runners must report to the finish, to ensure all competitors are accounted for.
- Do not take part if you have any Covid symptoms as per Government advice.
- Please bring own pins