Saturday 28th August
Registration Open from 12:30pm
Entry Fee: £10 attached, £12 unattached
Minimum age: 16
No Entries on the day.
Register online before Thursday 26th August at 9pm if you wish to take part.
Full body cover must be carried, irrespective of the weather conditions at the beginning of the race. There will be kit checks at the start and finish of the race. Runners who fail the kit check at the finish will be disqualified.
The route is the same as 2020.
The race starts on grassed area Donard Forest Park
The route isn’t marked, navigation skills or knowledge of the course will be required, in particular on the descent.
The following points must be visited in order, numbers will be checked by marshals at the following points.
- Start/Finish 373305
- CP1 Saddle cairn: 351280 (Cut off at 15.30)
- CP2 Summit: 357277
- CP3 Quarry Gate: 371293
- Safety equipment required for the race: compass, whistle, full body cover comprising of waterproof jacket with hood and trousers, hat and gloves. Click Here to view the Fell Running Association rules.
- Competitors not carrying the safety equipment will not be permitted to start. Non-compliance with safety equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
- NO headphones or ear pieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons.
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely.
- Any one not completing the course must report to the finish, to ensure all competitors are accounted for.
- Do not take part if you have any Covid symptoms as per Government advice.
- Please bring own pins.