How to join Newcastle AC
Download the Clubforce App available from the App Store on your device, or via the iTunes Store (for Apple/iOS), or the Google Play Store (for Android).
Create an Account and select Newcastle Athletic Club as a favourite.
Along the bottom, select the Membership tab and complete the “Senior Membership Form”.
Or you can follow this link and complete it in a Web Browser: https://www.newcastleac.org/membership
- You will need to name a current member of Newcastle AC in your application, that knows you. If you don’t know a member, speak to a member at a running event about Newcastle AC.
- If you are transferring from another club a signed transfer form will required – https://athleticsni.org/Clubs/Athlete-Transfers
- Membership must be renewed during March each year. The majority of the membership fee covers individual members registration with Athletics Northern Ireland.
- The membership fee is set at the Clubs AGM.
- The fee is kept low by members giving time to help the club either at H&D, Christmas Cracker, Slieve Donard, club administration or with Juniors.
- By joining Newcastle AC you are also agreeing to help the Club in some way.
- To comply with GDPR, Newcastle AC assumes that you no longer wish to be a member after 1 April each year if you have not paid your membership fee. We will not register you with Athletics Northern Ireland and delete your records.
- You must have an email address for club correspondence, which can be kept up to date using the Club App.
Please follow this link for more information: https://www.newcastleac.org/?p=16913
- Registration with ANI.
- Reduced race entry fees.
- Insurance cover.
- Attendance at the Club Christmas Dinner at subsidised rate.
- Free entry when participating in approved Team events on behalf of the Club.
- Purchase of Club kit at a subsidised rate.
- Membership of the Burrendale Hotel Country Club at a reduced/club rate.
See details HERE