Online Registration is NOW CLOSED as the entry limit of 750 entries have now been reached.
Pairs Team Race – Tuesday 27th December 2022, Start 13.00
Event Information and rules:
- All teams must pre-enter using the online registration system.
- Entry fee of £40 per team is payable at time of registration.
- No medals. All participants will receive a Christmas Cracker branded T-Shirt when collecting their Race Number. T-Shirt Size recorded when entering on-line.
- No refunds are available.
- There is a limit of 750 teams.
- No entries taken on race day.
- Team changes can be made by filling in a Team Change Form. This facility will close at 5pm on Monday 26th December. Please note changes WILL NOT be accepted via Email/Private Facebook Message etc.
- Cash prizes for first three teams, Men, Women & Mixed
- Cash prize for first team outside top three in following age categories 80 -99, 100-119, 120-139 and 140+ Men, Women & Mixed
- Spot prizes for best fancy Dress
- Soup and roll for all participants
- No bottled water at finish, please make your own arrangements.
- A team of two is required and both must cross the finish line together. Barcode on runner A will be scanned.
- Categories are Male, Female and Mixed. All runner must be over 16.
- Registration is in Castlewellan GAC, 21 Circular Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9ED.
- Course is approx. 8.5miles, on roads, fields and forest tracks in and around Castlewellan. Cut-off at 14.30 at approx. 4 miles for safety. Winning team expected to finish at 13.50.
- No dogs, headphones or prams allowed at event
- Changing facilities and showers are available.
Please note that there will be no further entries available on race day. Any downloadable entry forms from previous years races are not valid and cannot be accepted.
When registering, it is essential that you check you have entered the correct details. Failure to provide accurate information when completing or amending your Entry Form may result in disqualification from all future Newcastle AC organised events.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com