* Please do not register again if you have already done so or if you have already competed in a Hill and Dale race this year. You only need to register once for Series*
Entry Fee is payable on day of race.
Affiliated club member : £8 per Race
Unattached / non affiliated clubs : £10 per race
Juniors over 15 and under 20 competing in senior race : £3.
All athletes must register online. However limited registration will be available on the night at an increased cost of £15. We do not want you to use this method and we do not want this additional money. Additional proceeds will go to charity.
Entry Fee for race 11 will be a donation to charity. Details to follow.
Races Start at 7.30pm SHARP. Entries Close at 7.15pm. Please note that Slieve Donard race starts at 2:00pm and entries close at 1:45 pm
There will be open races for Primary School (P5 and above) and Post Primary School athletes at races marked with *. These races will take place before the main race. Entry fee is £2/race. Junior Online Registration is now CLOSED
* Please do not register again if you have already done so or if you have already competed in a Hill and Dale race this year. You only need to register once. *
|3 March||5 x 1200m (90 seconds jog recovery)|
|10 March||1-2-3-4 minute efforts (60 seconds jog recovery) - 3 sets|
|17 March||5 x 1 mile (90 seconds jog recovery)|
|24 March||2s and 3s (60 seconds recovery after 2 and 90 seconds after 3) - 5 sets|
|31 March||3 x 2km (90 seconds jog recovery)|
|7 April||1m - 2m - 1m (90 seconds jog recovery)|
Best 6 From 11 To Count
- Safety equipment required for races: compass, whistle, full body cover which should be brought to ALL races.
- NO headphones or ear pieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely at all races.