Race Dates || Race 3 Details || Race Rules & Disclaimer || Prizes|| Results
Sponsored by Toscano Pizzeria, Newcastle.
- Races 1 and 2 are trail races and are open to all juniors in Primary 5 and above.
- Race 3 is on open mountain and is open to secondary school juniors only. Appropriate footwear is required.
- Entry Fee is £2/race. Registration will be on day of race.
Please Read full race Rules and Disclaimer HERE.
Please download Entry Form and bring with you
- Registration for Race 3 will take place in car park below start of race
- Registration opens at 6:00pm and closes at 6:30pm SHARP
- This race is for post primary school athletes only
- Race start will be at bottom of Hen Mountain- same are as senior race start. It is really important that you arrive on time to register, get warmed up and get up to the start area
- Appropriate footwear is required and experience of walking in the mountains. Full body cover will be required depending on weather. Please bring to race. It would be advisable to walk/run over the course between now and the race. Grid references are as follows:
Checkpoint at top of Hen: J245275
Finish : J233277
- Racing will start at 6:45pm SHARP. It is important that we get the race started on time so they are finished before the senior races start at 7:30pm.
- Race Organisers have the right to refuse entry to the above race if they think it is unsafe for a junior to start due to the above requirements not being met.
- Prizegiving will take place after the senior race starts.
- There are prizes for first 3 boys and first 3 girls in each age category – P5, P6,P7, Yr8, Yr9, Yr 10, Yr11+
- There will also be spot prizes for those present at the prizegiving.
|1||Thurs 11th April||6:45pm||Castlewellan Forest Park|
|2||Thurs 18th April||6:45pm||Tollymore Forest Park|
|3||Thurs 20th June||6:45pm||Hen Mountain * Secondary school only|
Contact Martina Hawkins on 07760419803 email@example.com