Calendar || Safety || Race Committee || Results || Photos
Online Registration for Senior and Junior races is now CLOSED.
Please note that you do not need to register again if you have already done so.
A list of registered athletes can be found HERE.
Races Start at 7.30pm SHARP. Entries Close at 7.15pm
Entry Fee : £7 per Race, Non-registered / Unattached / non affiliated clubs – £8
Juniors (over 16): £3
There will be open races for Primary School and Post Primary School athletes at races marked with *. These races are sponsored by Toscano Pizzeria, Newcastle and will take place before the main race. Entry fee £2. More details here.
Best 6 From 11 To Count
- All competitors must carry a whistle.
- If the weather is poor, all competitors must carry a waterproof coat.
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- Safety equipment required for races: compass, whistle, full body cover which should be brought to ALL races
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely at all races.