Click here to download an Excel Spreadsheet version of the results.
The 2018 Castlewellan Christmas Cracker Pairs Race will take place on Saturday 29th December 2018 at 1pm.
- All teams must pre-enter using the online registration system.
- Entry fee of £30 per team is payable at time of registration.
- NO refunds are available.
- There is a limit of 750 teams.
- There will be NO entries taken on race day.
- Team changes can be by filling in the Team Change Form. This facility closed at 9pm on Thursday 27 December. Please note changes WILL NOT be accepted via Email/Private Facebook Message etc. If you need to make a team change and haven’t already done so, please ask for a Team Change Form on the day of the race when collecting your race number.
Race Preview by Bogusboy.
Final Race Instructions: Important information is contained in this document – please read!
Entries are NOW CLOSED as we have reached our absolute maximum of 750 entries. There will not be another opportunity to enter a new team.
Please note that there will be no further entries available on race day. Any downloadable entry forms from previous years races are not valid and cannot be accepted.
When registering, it is essential that you check you have entered the correct details. Failure to provide accurate information when completing or amending your Entry Form may result in disqualification from all future Newcastle AC organised events.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com
Other Race Details:
- All finishers will receive a 2018 Christmas Cracker medal.
- A team of two is required and both must cross the finish line together. Barcode on runner A will be scanned.
- Categories are Male, Female and Mixed. Must be over 16.
- Start of race is in Castlewellan GAC, 21 Circular Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9ED.
- Distance: Approx 8.5 miles.
- Course: Road and forest tracks in and around Castlewellan suitable for all hill, cross country and road runners.
- No dogs are allowed at this event.
- Prizes for all main categories and for best fancy-dress outfit.
- Changing facilities and showers are available.
- Refreshments will be available after the race.