** IMPORTANT NOTICE : Any runner who knowingly competes using another athletes race number will be disqualified from the Hill and Dale Series and all future NAC organised events. This could have serious implications for runner, marshals, race organisers and other competitors. **
Online Registration is NOW CLOSED and will reopen on Friday.
Best 6 From 11 To Count
Entry Fee is payable on day of race.
Affiliated club member : £8 per Race
Unattached / non affiliated clubs : £10 per race
Juniors 16 and over and under 20 competing in senior race : £3.
Entry Fee for race 11 will be a donation to charity. Details to follow.
Races Start at 7.30pm SHARP. Entries Close at 7.15pm. Please note that Slieve Donard race starts at 2:00pm and entries close at 1:45 pm
- Safety equipment required for races: compass, whistle, full body cover which should be brought to ALL races.
- Waterproof jacket and trousers will be mandatory for races 2-10.
- NO headphones or ear pieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely at all races.