Online Registration is now CLOSED.
Register Online HERE. Entry Fee is payable on day of race. Please only register ONCE for entire Series.
Races Start at 7.30pm SHARP. Entries Close at 7.15pm
Entry Fee : £7 per Race, Non-registered / Unattached / non affiliated clubs – £8
Juniors over 15 and under 20 competing in senior race : £3.
There will be open races for Primary School and Post Primary School athletes at races marked with *. These races will take place before the main race. Registration is on day of race and entry fee is £2/race.
|April 11th 19.30||Castlewellan|
|April 18th 19.30||Tollymore|
|April 25th 19.30||Slieve Martin|
|May 2nd 19.30||Binnian|
|May 16th 19.30||Rocky
|May 23rd 19.30||Lukes|
|May 30th 19.30||Millstone|
|June 6th 19.30||Loughshannagh
|June 13th 19.30||Meels
|June 21st 19.30|
Best 6 From 11 To Count
- All competitors must carry a whistle.
- NO headphones or ear pieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- Safety equipment required for races: compass, whistle, full body cover which should be brought to ALL races
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely at all races.