Thursday 12th August 2021
Registration Open from 6:30pm to 7:15pm
Entry Fee: £10 attached, £12 unattached
Minimum age: 16
No Entries on the day.
Register online before Tuesday 10th August at 9pm if you wish to take part.
Full body cover must be brought to race. If conditions are poor runners who fail the kit check at the finish will be disqualified.
The route is a marked course to end of wall 376283 , check point at Millstone summit 374285, marked from the quarry gate/style 372293 to the Finish in Donard Park. The route in forest follows main paths via path that was closed due the Buzzard , not the bogey line steps.
Grid Reference for Start and Finish 374304.
- Safety equipment required for the race: compass, whistle, full body cover comprising of waterproof jacket with hood and trousers, hat and gloves. Click Here to view the Fell Running Association rules.
- Competitors not carrying the safety equipment will not be permitted to start. Non-compliance with safety equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
- NO headphones or ear pieces of any description are allowed for safety reasons.
- All runners must report to the finish.
- Reasonable fitness levels needed – cut off times will apply at the discretion of the organisers.
- All efforts should be made by runners to car share, and park safely.
- Any one not completing the course must report to the finish, to ensure all competitors are accounted for.
- Do not take part if you have any Covid symptoms as per Government advice.
- Please bring own pins