PLEASE NOTE ENTRIES MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED by 20th JANUARY 2017. AS A NEW ENTRY PROCESS IS IN PLACE, STRICTLY NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CLICK HERE to download the Entry Form for the 27th Brooks Armagh International Road Races below, which will be held on The Mall, Armagh on Thursday February 16th 2017. The entries from schools and clubs will again be completed electronically and must be returned via e-mail.
Please note that this spreadsheet entry is only for entry to children’s races 1 – 9. Any athletes running in the main races – Brooks Armagh Men’s 5k, Intersport Women’s 3k or Linwood’s Men’s 3k must enter themselves online via www.armagh5k.com
The relevant tabs in the spreadsheet must be filled out and returned to email@example.com
Instructions for completing the forms:
- Please fill in the required details in the first tab titled “information Sheet”. The amount due should calculate automatically once all entries are completed and does not need to be entered.
- Each race has a separate tab, which requires each entrant’s full name and date of birth to be supplied. The spreadsheet only recognises letters and number so please do not use any other characters such as apostrophes, Irish fadas or hyphens. Once the relevant details are completed the entry fee due for each athlete should complete automatically.
- Save the spreadsheet and email the completed version back to the above email address.
- Payment for entries can be forwarded via cheque to
12 Woodford Gardens
Armagh BT60 2AZ
- Payment can also be provided when race packs and numbers are delivered to the schoo
Completed entry forms must be returned to the email address provided no later than 20th January 2017. No entries will be accepted after the closing date
Race information packs and children’s numbers will be delivered to the schools by 10th February and no amendments to the entries will be accommodated after this date.
Note that there are a number of changes to this year’s juvenile programme:
Due to Health and Safety considerations, numbers in Races 1 and 2 will be limited to the first 100 runners entered in each race.
Races 8 & 9 have been changed from 2400m to 1400m
If you have any queries in respect of this or have any issues with the spreadsheet, please feel free to e-mail your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eithne on 07851016700