The Annual Castlewellan Christmas Cracker Pairs Race will take place on Tuesday 27th December 2016 at 1:00 PM.
Report by Bogboy
Video by Graham McCauley
Race Preview by Bogusboy
- All teams must pre enter using the online registration system.
- Entry fee of £30 per team is payable at time of registration.
- NO refunds are available.
- There is a limit of 600 teams.
- There will be NO entries taken on race day.
- Team changes can be made by emailing email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 26th December 2016. NOTE – please send full details of change – Name, Phone Number, Email, Club, DOB, Next of Kin Name, Next of Kin Contact Number. Changes cannot be made without all these details.
Entries are now CLOSED. Please note that there will be no further entries available on race day. Any downloadable entry forms from previous years races are not valid and cannot be accepted.
Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Race Details:
- All teams will receive a commemorative gift.
- A team of two is required and both must cross the finish line together. Barcode on runner A will be scanned.
- Categories are Male, Female and Mixed. Must be over 16.
- Start of race is in Castlewellan GAC, 21 Circular Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9ED.
- Distance: Approx 8.5 miles.
- Course: Road and forest tracks in and around Castlewellan suitable for all hill, cross country and road runners.
- NO dogs are allowed at this event.
- Prizes for all main categories and for best fancy dress outfit.
- Changing facilities and showers are available.
- Refreshments available after race.