The 2017 Castlewellan Christmas Cracker Pairs Race will take place on Saturday 30th December 2017 at 1:00pm.
Race Preview by Lotsamud
- All teams must pre enter using the online registration system.
- Entry fee of £30 per team is payable at time of registration.
- NO refunds are available.
- There is a limit of 600 teams.
- There will be NO entries taken on race day.
- Team changes can be made using the Online Team Change Form. The Deadline for Team Changes is 5pm Friday 29 December 2017. Team changes WILL NOT be accepted via Email.
We have now reached our absolute maximum of 700 teams for the Christmas Cracker!
Other Race Details:
- All teams will receive a commemorative gift (see image of team medal below).
- A team of two is required and both must cross the finish line together. Barcode on runner A will be scanned.
- Categories are Male, Female and Mixed. Must be over 16.
- Start of race is in Castlewellan GAC, 21 Circular Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9ED.
- Distance: Approximately 8 miles.
- Course: Road and forest tracks in and around Castlewellan suitable for all hill, cross country and road runners.
- NO dogs are allowed at this event.
- Prizes for all main categories and for best fancy dress outfit.
- Changing facilities and showers are available.
- Refreshments available after race.